Let me say that I don't expect any handouts. I'm going to do my best to give back what has been given to me in the form of art and cool things like stickers and postcards. You guys have given me so much and I'll never forget that. Because of my patrons, I'm able to actual pursue what I love and share my art with everyone. I will never put my art behind a paywall and while there might be a delay, everything will be public eventually.
But there are still exclusive rewards to becoming a patron, such as:
- Art Raffles and Requests - I don't take this publicly except very rarely, but my patrons will be where I go first for requests.
- Stickers and Postcards - These are exclusive to Patreon. You will not be able to get them any other way.
- "Classes" - A private group session for Patrons on whatever subject is requested. I will answer questions and teach my process to the best of my ability. It will be uploaded publicly to youtube after two weeks. (These are lessons on how I do art and is not an official class.)
- High-rez art - I don't give my highest resolution art out publicly anymore, but patrons will be able to see it in it's full glory without watermarks.
- Team Speak - a patron only TS for use with group games and just hanging out
- Wall-Papers - a new exclusive wall-paper for your computer every month.
- And much more!
A big thank you to everyone who has helped me on my way and who will help me in the future. You guys are amazing and I am so grateful to have such awesome people in my life!
Much love and hugs,